diocese was founded in 1922. In 1954, it first became an Archdiocese.
It was split into 4 Metropolises in 1962, and was made again into an
Archdiocese in February 1968.
Address: Thyateira House, 5 Craven Hill, London W2 3EN, England.
Τel: +44-020-7723 4787. Fax: 72249301.
Εmail : thyateiragb[AT]yahoo.com
Chancellor: His Grace Athanasios, Bishop of Tropaeou
St Mary’s Cathedral, 22 Trinity Road, London N22 8LB, UK
Tel: 0044 (0) 20 8888 2295
Fax: 0044 (0) 20 8881 4455
Head of the Greek Section: Mr Charis Mettis
Head of the English Section: The Revd Deacon Meliton Oakes
Office Personnel: The Revd Deacon Vassilios Papavassiliou, Mr Vassilios Papadopoulos and Miss Athanasia Karananou.
Archdiocesan Webmaster: The Revd Deacon Vassilios Papavassiliou
PRESS AND EDUCATION OFFICE:
Director: Mr Charis Mettis
“Bulletin of Spiritual Edification” (weekly leaflet distributed to all parishes)
Co-ordinators: The Very Revd Archim. Aemilianos Papadakis and The Revd Deacon Vassilios Papavassiliou
“Orthodox Herald” (Bi-monthly magazine)
Co-ordinator: Mr Charis Mettis
ARCHIVES AND RECORDS OFFICE:
The Very Revd Archim. Theophanis Petrou and The Revd Deacon Vassilios Papavassiliou
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTS SECTION:
The Revd Oeconomos Sotiris Charalambous
The Revd Deacon Vassilios Papavassiliou
SECRETARIAT OF THE ECCLESIASTICAL COURT:
Chairman: The Very Revd Archim. Aemilianos Papadakis, Tel.: 020-8974 5754
Secretary: The Revd George Zafeirakos, Tel: 020-7485 2149
COMMITTEE FOR THE TRANSLATION OF LITURGICAL TEXTS
Chairman: His Eminence the Archbishop
Members: Bishops Kallistos of Diokleia & Athanasios of Tropaeou, Archimandrite Ephrem Lash &
Deacon Meliton Oakes
GREEK ORTHODOX CHARITY ORGANISATION
(Registered Charity 282187)
Hon. President: His Eminence the Archbishop
President: Mrs Koula Andreadis
ASSOCIATION OF GREEK ORTHODOX COMMUNITIES OF GREAT BRITAIN
Hon. Chairman: His Eminence the Archbishop
Chairman: Mr Marios Minaides
Watch the historic interview with CBS correspondent Bob Simon now » Learn More »
Learn the history of the Theological School of Halki since its establishment in 1844. Learn More »
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Please enter a search term to begin your search.